When you are looking for a caterer to provide food for your next corporate event, think outside of the box, at least seasonally. Seasonal foods are never out of season! You may think that when one season has passed, you have to wait until it comes around again to enjoy the flavors of dishes that exemplify that season. Post Exchange offers foods that evoke seasonal warmth and coziness all year long.
Crowd Pleaser Buffet
- It may make you feel the crisp clean air of fall, but you can have it anytime.
- This buffet, for 30 guests or more gives you options!
- Guests have the choice between slow-cooked pot roast with red potatoes roasted to perfection or Apple-spiced pork loin with cranapple stuffing.
- For chicken lovers, we also offer cranberry-orange chicken.
- Autumn nut rice, caesar salad, grilled asparagus or broccoli almondine or spring green salad are the side dishes to choose from.
- This buffet comes with wheat rolls, Sweet Street Dessert and fresh brewed iced tea.
- There is no need to wait until the return of sweltering summer heat to enjoy BBQ chicken.
- Our flame-grilled chicken quarters are basted in our very own PX BBQ sauce that will have you coming back for seconds.
- Included in this meal are green beans and cornbread.
- You have the option of adding a vegetable for a nominal fee per guest.
- This meal comes with Sweet Street Desserts and our fresh brewed iced tea.
Traditional London Broil
- Choice beef marinated in our London broil.
- London broil is made by marinating beef and then cutting across the grain of the meat.
- You have your choice of two sides.
- Wheat rolls are included, as are Sweet Street Desserts and Fresh Brewed Iced Tea.
Post Exchange offers foods that evoke seasonal warmth and coziness all year long. Call today or order online.