Corporate Catering Tips
Post Exchange Catering is a Top Rated Local Catering Company serving the Atlanta, Marietta, Smyrna, Milton and more. We specialize in corporate catering and can make any event a special occasion for you, your guests and employees. We’d like to present you with some common tips and tell you how we can accomplish those tips for you.
Keep it Interesting
- Interesting foods will guarantee attendance and enhance your corporate reputation. Interesting food will people at the event, lingering, talking, networking and enjoying your hospitality
- The Post Exchange menu offers a wide selection of unique delicious dishes. For example our Caribbean Tossed Salad with Honey Lime Dressing is a light yet satisfying summer salad. It is a refreshing dish of mixed green topped with pineapple chunks, dried cranberries, orange wedges and tossed in a Honey Lime Dressing.
- There will almost always be people with special dietary needs in attendance and it’s beneficial to keep them in mind when catering your event.
- Post Exchange Catering has dishes that cater to many dietary needs and preferences. We have several selections for those who are gluten free. They don’t have to eat the one dish offered, we have several! Our Firecracker Salad Bar is one example. There is buffalo, lemon pepper and traditional grilled chicken served alongside a salad of mixed spring greens and finished with your choice of dressing. Fresh fruit accompanies this salad.
- If you are in the Atlanta area and need a breakfast, lunch, dinner or special event catered, call on us to impress you with the quality of the food and the excellence of our service.