Gluten Free Choices
25th Feb 2016
When you are in charge of the corporate catering in the Atlanta area, it’s important to be considerate to everyone’s dietary needs. With Post Exchange Catering, it is easy to include everyone in your catering plans without giving up on delicious, interesting food. One group of people who increasingly need to have their dietary needs met, are people who eat gluten free foods. Our selections are so scrumptious, you’ll be surprised to find your gluten loving self choosing them for the taste!
- This creamy risotto flavored with just a hint of sherry is paired with juicy flame grilled chicken, Paris, Nemeko and Chanterelle mushrooms.
- Chanterelle mushrooms are known for their exquisite taste and, according to WIkipedia, they are known as a culinary delicacy with a distinctive taste and aroma that are hard to classify.
- This dish is served with zucchini, hummus, black olive tapenade, piquillo pepper, artichoke tapenade and golden pita wedges.
- The pita wedges are not gluten free, but the rest of the dish is.
- A spring green salad with your choice of dressing and topped with your choice of three flavors of chicken.
- You can choose from buffalo, lemon pepper or traditional grilled chicken to top your salad.
- This meal comes with Sweet Street Desserts and fresh brewed Ice Tea.
- Sweet Street Desserts are a great way to end any of Post Exchange’s great catered meals.
When you are in the Atlanta area, including Marietta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Alpharetta, and Milton (and more) be sure to call Post Exchange for the best in corporate catering.